- Helps the underprivileged and those affected by illness, economic hardship and personal misfortune.
- CASA Program (support with unsuitable living conditions)
Reconnect Cayman (Electricity and water for families who cannot afford to pay)
- Monitor – Educate – Reinforce (MER) (Academic intervention for struggling students)
- Awareness, advocacy, and support
- Emotional Literacy Programme
- Financial Assistance Programme
- Youth Ambassador Programme
- Breaking Barriers (18-30 peer led support group)
- Teen Talk (13-17 support group)
Located in the heart of West Bay, the Anchor House sober living home is designed to imitate a typical family residence while promoting personal responsibility, living skills, and relationships with others in recovery.
- Raise awareness, provide support, assistance, education, training, and respite for carers.
- Support Group Meetings
- Telephone Helpline
- One-on-One Consultations
- Safe Home Inspections
- Awareness Programme
- Support Groups
- Wellness programme (including free wigs)
- Patient Assistance
- Mammograms and Medical Services
Residential Treatment is available for men and women ages 18 and over who are legal residents in the Cayman Islands. The residential treatment programme at CHRC is based on a Therapeutic Community Model.
Provides access to food through gathering and distributing food donations to network partners or non-profit social organisations including various food counters serving the critical needs of low-income families and seniors living in all districts with little to no cost to the recipients.
Education, influence and support to prevent heart disease, stroke and risk factors. They offer support regardless of status or insurance coverage. Cayman Heart Fund provides Outreach Programs and Support, Health Screenings and Life Saving Technology in the form of AEDs and skills in the form of CPR.
- Education and Prevention
- Charity Vouchers for cancer screening (pap tests, prostate exams, mouth cancer screening, throat cancer screening, mammograms).
- Financial assistance
- Equipment rental
- Wigs & Bras
- Disaster Management (Preparedness and response)
- First Aid, Aquatics Training, and Coverage Programme
- Child Protection and Sexuality Education
- Free HIV testing (Tuesday 9-1, 2nd floor of the CIRC Headquarters on Huldah avenue)
- Thrift Shop Community Outreach
- 24 hour crisis line (943-2422)
- Emergency Shelter
- Children and Youth Programme (CAYP)
- Estella’s Place (Case management, risk assessments, safety planning, individual sessions and psychoeducational groups, parenting education, support groups, resource referrals and advocacy)
Provides confidential and professional counselling services to employees of Member Companies.
- Stop Now and Plan (SNAP) (6-11 year olds experiencing disruptive behaviour problems)
- Young Parent Services
- Legal Befrienders (Free legal advice)
- Domestic Violence webinars and safety plans
- Parenting Coaching
- Crisis Intervention
Every addict or alcoholic seeking recovery through a 12-step recovery program in the Cayman Islands shall have a safe, structured and affordable residential facility where they may be free of all mind and mood altering substances and find the opportunity for a new way of life.
- Counselling services for adults, couples, and teens.
- Neurofeedback Training (NFT)
- Walk and Talk Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Programme (Substance abuse and eating disorders)
- Court Approved DUI Programme
- Not-for-profit organisation, providing medical, emotional and compassionate care, free of charge, to anyone in the Cayman Islands with life-limiting or end of life illnesses.
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- In-patient Care
- Holistic Care
- In-home Care
- Caregiver Support
- Bereavement Services
- Breast Cancer awareness and education (dissemination of educational materials, purchasing of mammograms and prosthesis).
- Diabetes education and awareness (free health clinics).
- Geriatrics and Social Services (Volunteering at Pines Retirement Home, Golden Age Home, Meals on Wheels).
Provides free meals to seniors, the homebound and the disabled throughout the Cayman Islands, Monday to Friday, 52 weeks of the year.
- Provides financial assistance to people who find themselves unable to fund their basic needs, such as shelter, food, and clothing.
- Rental Accommodation
- Food and Clothing
- Monthly Relief
- School Lunch and Uniform Programmes
- Medical Travel Expenses, Medical Insurance, Medical Equipment, Dental and Optical
- Funeral Costs
Sunrise Adult Training Centre
We empower adults with different abilities to live their best life.
We provide training, support and services for the empowerment, employment & independence of adults with disabilities.
We advocate for the rights of and promotes public acceptance of adults with disabilities.
The Mom Hour Perinatal Support
Dedicated to educating, supporting and empowering women during the perinatal period. A welcoming space where we share stories of our journeys into Motherhood, while learning about our own mental health and how to gain support. The Mom Hour strives to be a place where Moms can be heard without judgement – firstname.lastname@example.org